Skills Technical Services
Diversifying the Tech Industry
Skills Inc.’s technical services division provides first-class supplier support, offering on-demand contingent software developers, hardware test engineers, tech support and other IT specialists. Our customer centric approach utilizes standardized best practices that perpetuate the value and trust required to generate effective solutions and timely outcomes.
Our dynamic computer hardware and software teams work closely with clients to meet delivery goals and raise quality standards – all with an eye toward improving efficiency.
Skills Inc. strives for complete customer satisfaction and continually improves our internal processes with our customers in mind. We will meet and exceed your highest expectations while maintaining true to our social mission. Promoting inclusion in the workplace is part of our competitive advantage.
- Hardware Design Validation/Verification
- Firmware Engineering
- Mechanical Test Engineering
- Wireless Compliance Testing and Verification
- Electrical Engineering/PCB Design and Verification
- Project/Program Management
- SMT Electronic Technicians
- General Hardware/Electronics Lab Support
- Website Compliance Accessibility/Usability Testing
- Firmware Design and Development
- Kernel/OS Design and Development
- Build Verification and Validation
- Wireless Design and Development
- Testing: Integration /Functional/Compatibility/Performance/Stress/Compliance
- Windows® HCK Logo Testing
- Project/Program Management
Companies Seeking Contingent Technical Staff
Skills Inc.’s experienced technical recruiters are focused on locating and matching distinct skill sets for specified and hard to fill roles. Our competitive cost structure and technical proficiencies offer both immediate and long term solutions.
Our team can assist your business with finding qualified hardware and software support staff. Contact our technical services division today at 206-782-6000 or STScareers@skillsinc.com. For accessibility, usability and compliance related questions, please email email@example.com.
Seeking a Career
At Skills Inc., our most important partnership is the one we share with our employees. We offer excellent benefits and take an active role in supporting the health and well-being of our staff. Our recruiters are currently seeking technical candidates for a variety of positions.
Join our team! View our current job postings and apply today.
“We recognize the importance of an inclusive culture and business environment where employees with varied perspectives, skills and experiences work together to create innovative technology solutions that help our customers realize their full potential. We value having a vendor partner whose mission is in alignment with what we envision for our workplace.”
— Gwen Houston, Microsoft General Manager of Global Diversity and Inclusion