Join Our Team
At Skills Inc., our most important partnership is the one we share with our employees. Our organization is comprised of four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. As a result of our multifaceted operations, employees can advance vocationally, technically and professionally.
Support, job fit and learning are core principles in our social enterprise business model. We make sure that people of all abilities have an opportunity to succeed in a fully integrated work environment, where employees with and without disabilities work side-by-side. Our focus on ABILITIES and asking employees to work to their potential is a key element of our approach. Training and mentoring are added to foster a collaborative culture where everyone at all levels of the organization learns from one another.
Skills Inc. is dedicated to supporting the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid-time-off, 401(k) and offerings to an extensive wellness program.
- Full-time employees receive 120 hours of Paid-Time Off (PTO) per year
- Part-time and casual employees accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 30 hours worked
- Full and part time employees are are eligible to enroll immediately into a 401(k), upon hire
- Employees observe 6 paid holidays
Health and Wellness
We are committed to providing our employees good, quality, affordable health benefits. In order to keep these benefits reasonably priced, Skills Inc. absorbs the majority of the costs. However, we do believe in a consumer directed approach where employees participate in the cost of their benefits and in their care.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Choice between two medical and prescription drug plans (in-network and out-of-network options)*
- Choice between two dental plans*
- Access to Vision Services Plan (VSP)*
- Access to an employer funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) to help pay for deductibles and other medical expenses*
- Life/AD&D offerings (premium covered by Skills Inc.)*
- Monthly premium reductions for employees who do not use tobacco products*
- Long Term Disability Insurance (premium covered by Skills Inc.)**
- 24/7 Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program w/ financial incentives for participation
- Gym membership & Weight Watchers Reimbursement (up to $700.00 per year)*
- Access to fresh fruit (free) and breakfast and lunch options for a reduced cost
- Access to a registered dietitian
- Tobacco Cessation Program offered w/ financial incentives
*Benefit offerings to full-time eligible employees
**Benefit offered to exempt employees only
Join our team, apply today!
Skills Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace, adhering to federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background test as a condition of employment. Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities highly encouraged to apply.