Skills Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Grants and donations directly benefit our programs. When you make a donation, your contribution will help to provide training and employment for persons with disabilities. You may apply your gifts to the following programs:
- Aerospace Internship Program for high school students who learn valuable skills while earning credit toward graduation.
- Customized Employment Program matches the skills of part-time employees with specific business needs.
- Vocational Services Program offers work-readiness assessments, training, mentoring, job development, community job placement and other services.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation using the below PayPal donation link or email email@example.com.
- Bowling with Bounds Tournament, at Kenmore Lanes, takes place in March. All proceeds benefit our Customized Employment and Vocational Services Programs.
- Skills Inc. Golf Tournament, at Druids Glen, occurs every September. All proceeds benefit our Aerospace Internship Program.
Both of our annual events offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to corporations and individuals. Sponsorships are a creative way to support Skills Inc. and increase your company’s profile in the community. We are happy to customize sponsorship opportunities to reflect your level of interest.
To learn more about corporate sponsorship, please contact Cheryl Roe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.782.6000.
Thank you for your interest. At this time, we have no volunteer opportunities available.
AmazonSmile is an easy way for you to support Skills Inc. every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same selections, prices and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our organization. Use your existing Amazon account and, on your first visit to AmazonSmile, select Skills Inc. as your charitable organization. Every eligible purchase you make will result in a donation.
To help raise funds for our Aerospace Internship Program (AIP), we have partnered with GradReports, an organization trying to improve students outcomes by sharing reviews from college graduates. Simply write a review of your college, and GradReports will donate $2 to Skills Inc., at no cost to you. If you have a graduate degree or attended community college before attending a larger university, you can fill out a review for each degree you earned.
Help us train the next generation of aerospace manufacturing workers. Rate your college today.